OUR SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!
Our goal is to help YOU publish YOUR dream book! We accept unsolicited material here so you aren’t required to have an agent. We accept full novel and novella manuscripts for YA, NA and Adult audiences within these genres…
- Science Fiction
- Alternate History
Please submit your QUERY LETTER, SYNOPSIS and FIRST 10 PAGES to us through email@example.com as pdfs or word documents attached to the email, not as part of the email itself. We will consider your proposal and get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We may on occasion announce a call for short story submissions to an anthology but until then we only accept manuscripts for novellas and novels (40,000 words+).
Submission Formatting Guidelines
- Manuscript will be formatted with 1″ margin on all sides
- Use a title page with the title in all caps and includes your name at the bottom
- Use a header on every page, including your last name, the title of your novel. Include the page number at the bottom in a footer.
- Start each new chapter on its own page, with the title in all caps and separated by two hyphens: CHAPTER 1–THE BODY or CHAPTER 1—THE BODY
- Start the body of the chapter four to six lines below the chapter title
- Indent the story body by utilising the ruler bar. Do NOT use spaces or tabs
- 1.15 space the entire submission
- Must be set to a standard font, such as Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier. Font must be 12-point
Submissions that fail to meet the criteria we have laid out above will unfortunately be rejected immediately. We receive lots of submissions and as such can only focus our time on submissions that are formatted correctly and have a query letter, synopsis and 10 page sample attached to the email as documents.